1. What language is spoken in France?
2. Give a dissertation on the ancient Babylonian Empire with particular
to architecture, literature, law and social conditions -OR- give the
name of George W. Bush.
3. Would you ask William Shakespeare to
(a) build a bridge
(b) sail the ocean
(c) lead an army or
(d) WRITE A PLAY
4. What religion is the Pope? (Pick only one)
5. Metric conversion. How many feet in 0.0 metres?
6. What time is it when the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand
on the 5?
7. How many commandments was Moses given? (approximately)?
8. What are people in England's far north called?
9. Spell -- Thatcher, Wilson and Heath
10. Six kings of England have been called George, the last one being
the Sixth. Name the previous five.
11. Where does rain come from?
(d) THE SKY
12. Can you explain Einstein's Theory of Relativity?
13. What are coat hangers used for?
14. Rule Britannia is associated with which country?
15. Explain Le Chatelier’s Principle of Dynamic Equilibrium -OR- spell
name in BLOCK LETTERS.
16. Where is the basement in a three storey building located?
17. Advanced mathematics. If you have three apples how many apples do
18. What does SSSD (South Skunky School District) stand for?