You might teach in a South Skunky School if ...
1. You believe the staff room should be equipped with a Valium salt lick.
2. You find humor in other people's stupidity.
3. You believe "shallow gene pool" should have it's own box on the report card.
4. When out in public, you feel the urge to snap your fingers at a child
you do not know and correct their behavior.
5. When you mention "vegetables" you're not talking about a food group.
6. You think people should be required to get a government permit to reproduce.
7. You laugh uncontrollably when people refer to the staff room as the "lounge".
8. You believe in aerial spraying of Prozac.
9. You can't have children because there's no name you could give a child
that wouldn't bring on high blood pressure the moment you heard it uttered.
10. You think caffeine should be available to staff in IV form.
11. You want to choke a person who says,
"Oh, you must have such fun every day.
This must be like playtime for you."
12. Meeting a child's parents instantly answers the question,
"Why is this kid like this?"