* His staff would follow him anywhere, but only out
* This Administrator should not be allowed to breed. His gene pool
* This Administrator is really not so much of a has-been, but more of a
* When he opens his mouth, it seems that this is only to change
whichever foot was previously in there.
* He has carried out each and every one of his duties to his entire
* He would be out of his depth in a puddle.
* Technically sound, but socially impossible.
* This Administrator reminds me very much of a gyroscope - always
spinning around at a frantic pace, but not really going anywhere.
* This Administrator has delusions of adequacy.
* When he joined the South Skunky, this Administrator was something of
a nanny; since then he has aged considerably.
* Since my last report he has reached rock bottom, and has started to
* He sets low personal standards and then consistently fails to achieve
* He has the wisdom of youth, and the energy of old age.
* This Administrator should go far - and the sooner he starts the
* In my opinion if he was a pilot he should not be authorized to fly
below 250 feet.
* This Administrator is depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.
* The only ship I would recommend this man for is citizenship,
* Works well when under constant supervision and cornered like a rat in